Nonimmigrant Visas

Minnesota Nonimmigrant Visa Attorneys

There are two main types of visas: immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas. Nonimmigrant visas are for people wanting to visit the United States for a limited period of time for business, study, travel or temporary work. Immigrant visas are for people intending to permanently live in the United States.

Nonimmigrant Visa Lawyers in Minneapolis

Although nonimmigrant visas are designed for a limited time period, certain types of nonimmigrant visas can be used as a stepping-stone or gateway to permanent resident status (a “green card”) which can be a path toward U.S. citizenship.

If you want to visit the United States temporarily or wish to move to the United States permanently, our Minnesota nonimmigrant visa attorneys can assist your journey. We help clients with the following nonimmigrant visa applications:

  • B-1 visas: temporary visa for business visits
  • B-2 visas: temporary visitors for pleasure (tourism/vacation)
  • E visas: for investors and traders
  • F visas: for students and their spouse or children
  • H-1B visas: for workers in a specialty occupation
  • H-2B visas: for skilled and unskilled temporary workers
  • H-4 visas: for spouse or children of H-1, H-2 or H-3 visa holder
  • K visas: for spouse, fiancé, children of U.S. citizen
  • L visas: for international company transferees
  • O visas and P visas: for people of extraordinary talent and ability and athletes
  • TN visas: NAFTA trade visa for people from Mexico and Canada

Contact our immigration attorneys directly at (612) 338-5007 for a free consultation and learn how we can successfully obtain a nonimmigrant visa for you or a family member. Payment plans are available.