Business Employment

Minnesota Employment-Based Immigration Attorneys

The immigration lawyers with Keyser Law Firm help businesses with any immigration matter.  We represent talented individuals, business professionals, entrepreneurs and investors seeking to invest, start a business venture, expand business operations, explore business opportunities or work in the United States.

Keyser Law Firm also represents local, domestic, international corporations, universities and organizations employing foreign nationals on a temporary or permanent basis.  Our comprehensive approach to employment-based immigration involves working with other professionals such as accountants and experts in taxation issues.  Our priority is to ensure compliance with U.S. immigration laws and complete cases expeditiously to cut down on costs to our clients.

Our services include preparing and filing the following types of petitions:

  • Nonimmigrant petitions for temporary stay in the U.S.
  • Immigrant petitions to achieve permanent residency
  • Visa applications with U.S. Consulates around the world

We handle the following types of immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions:

  • EB-1: Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Multinational Executives and Managers
  • EB-2: Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
  • EB-3: Skilled Workers and Professionals
  • EB-4: Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers
  • EB-5: Investor / Employment Creation Visas
  • E-1 / E-2: Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
  • J-1 and Q-1: Exchange Visitor Visas
  • L-1: Intra-company Transfer Visas
  • O-1: Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
  • P-1: Artists and Athletes Visas
  • R-1: Religious Worker Visas
  • TN: Status Under the North American Free Trade Agreement
  • Diplomatic Visas: Available to foreign governments officials, their employees and family members recognized by the U.S. coming on official business
  • B-1/B-2: Visitor’s Visas
  • C: Transit Visas
  • D: Crewmen’s Visa
  • G: Representatives of foreign governments and international organizations and their employees and family members
  • I-1: Journalist/Representatives of Media
  • M-1: Vocational Student Visas