Christopher W. Keyser
Criminal Defense Attorney
Phone: (612) 338-5007
Fax: (612) 454-2775
Christopher Keyser has earned dismissals, not guilty verdicts, and reduced charges for clients accused of homicide, criminal sexual conduct, robbery, burglary, assault, DWI, and other serious offenses. Prior to forming Keyser Law, P.A., Christopher clerked for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security where he investigated, prosecuted, and litigated matters on behalf of the government before federal district and immigration courts. As a criminal defense attorney, Christopher handles all cases throughout Minnesota in state and federal court. He is also a Captain and Judge Advocate in the U.S. Army Reserve. When not defending Minnesotans, Christopher enjoys spending time with his family in Plymouth.
– Criminal Defense
– DWI Defense
– Juvenile Defense
– Federal Defense
– White Collar Defense
– University of Minnesota, B.A.
– William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
– Supreme Court of Minnesota
– U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
– U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
– Captain, U.S. Army Reserve, Judge Advocate General’s Corps (active)
– Trial Defense, 16th Legal Operations Detachment, Fort Hamilton, NY (2015-present)
– Trial Counsel, 372nd Engineer Brigade, Fort Snelling, MN (2012-2015)
– Legal Assistance Attorney, 214th Legal Operations Detachment, Fort Snelling, MN (2010-2012)
Memberships & Activities
– National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
– Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
– National College for DUI Defense
– Minnesota State Bar Association
– Hennepin County Bar Association
– Washington County Bar Association
– Mentor, William Mitchell College of Law
– Minnesota Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2014-2015)
– The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2013-2015)
– The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 (2013-2015)
– Client’s Choice Award Recipient and Superb Rating on Avvo.com (2010-2015)
– To read actual client reviews, visit Mr. Keyser’s client testimonial review page.
Peer Attorney Endorsements
– To read attorney peer reviews, visit Mr. Keyser’s peer endorsement page.